In June 2005 the Board of the American Psychological Association (APA) authorized psychologist participation in detainee interrogations under the George W. Bush Administration.
The Coalition for an Ethical Psychology emerged as a rapid response team to monitor and oppose APA conflicts of interest and the unethical use of psychology in national security contexts.
The Coalition welcomes collaboration with professional associations, human rights organizations, national security professionals, archivists, and journalists for research or joint action toward an ethical psychology.
Coalition spokespersons are listed alphabetically below. Click on a name to learn more about that member's activities:
- Jean Maria Arrigo email@example.com
- Trudy Bond firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yosef Brody email@example.com
- Roy Eidelson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brad Olson email@example.com
- Steven Reisner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Soldz email@example.com
- Bryant Welch firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries or more information, please write to email@example.com.